Ever had a child touch your heart in a most unpredictable way? The purity of a child’s mind can sometimes stop us in our tracks and take our breath away.
We scoured the globe looking for the most touching (and sometimes hilarious) kids notes. Number 1 will knock your socks off and if you don’t know whether to laugh or cry you won’t be alone.
23. “Happy valentines”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 1-HappyValinting_imgur.com_
imgur.com

This adorable valentine note examines the “up in the air” feeling of not knowing just how someone feels about you; but taking a chance anyways. Kudos to this kid for obeying his mother’s wishes.
Click “Start Slideshow” to begin!

22. “P.S.S I still love you.”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 2-P.S.S.IStillLoveYou_buzzfeed.com_
buzzfeed.com

Sometimes love is complicated! This note is an example of how even when we are angry; deep down love will still be there after the tough times.
Click “Next” to continue!

21. Love Me or Else
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart Funny-kids-love-note-quotesgram.com_
quotesgram.com

This boy later went on to become a drill sergeant and coin the phrase, “Beatings Will Stop After Moral Improves.”

20. “Get out of my life”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 3-GetOutOfMyLife_buzzfeed.com_
buzzfeed.com

This adorable ( and slightly alarming ) note showcases the poignant separation of not only head and stick figure body; but of a little boy and his amicable feelings towards a girl named “Valerie”.

19.”buckets of my tears”

23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 4-BucketOfTears_humorsharing.com_
humorsharing.com

This little girl was upset with her father over his interest in cutting her hair; so she penned this adorable note to him to remind him just how important her hair ( and her love for her dad ) was to her.

18. “I’m breaking up with you”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 5-ImBreakingUpWithYou_mtvnimages.com_
mtvnimages.com

This pint sized heart breaker wrote out a note that serves duel purposes – ending a “relationship” and celebrating “1 month” of that “relationship” – all in the same note!

17. “I will not”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 34-IWillNot_Sheknows.com_
sheknows.com

Julian will not have a great day; even though his mother clearly instructed him to do so. At least he was courteous enough to return her correspondence; on his way to the school bus.

16. “I will miss you hoes”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 7-IWillMissYouHoes_edgecastcdn.net_
edgecastcdn.net

Timmy may have a lot to learn about the proper vernacular with which to address others; but he definitely has a lot to teach about speaking unbridled from the heart.

15. “I’m sorry but I don’t want a boyfriend anymore.”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 8-IdontWantABoyFriendAnymore_bored.com_
bored.com

Here we see a considerate young lady ( Jenny ) meticulously explaining to young Alexander that she not only needs her space; but also assuring him that he can be secure knowing that none of his friends will be taking his place.

14. “But just do not let your mom see this “
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 9-DoNotLetYourMomSeeThis_bored.com_
bored.com

In this toddler sized tale of woe; young Alexa receives the saddening news that her beloved is “going in the other direction” and is “so, so, so, so, so sad” that they have to write this note to her.

13. “sorry for calling you a piece of poo”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 10-SorryForCallingYouPoo_humorsharing.com_
humorsharing.com

Here we see a young lady named “Karah” expressing her love for her mother through the art of the tactful apology.

12. “Because mom does not like you”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 11-MomDoesntLikeYou_skim.gs_
skim.gs
This colorful note indicates a strong bond between kids and their father – a bond so strong that honesty always reigns supreme; even when that honesty cuts a bit deep!

11. “You’ll probably never get to see your family again”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 12-ProbablyNeverSeeYourFamily_boredpanda.com_
boredpanda.com

Children have the amazing gift ( and sometimes curse ) of getting right to the point. This humorous yet somber Valentines note is a perfect example of the honesty of children. God Bless this little humanitarian.

10. “Don’t come read with me”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 24-Sincerly_dailymail.co_.uk_
dailymail.co.uk

As a child who enjoys reading and writing; Owen felt it was necessary to inform his mother via handwritten note that not only would he be reading alone but he would also be tucking himself in.

9. “Thanks for the squirt gun…I will shoot you”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 22-SquirtGun_distractify.com_
distractify.com

Young Scott has received the present of super soaking power; and has chosen to give a fair warning to his generous gift giver that he plans to attack– watch out! Your well past half way. Almost finished.

8. “I am his mom and what I say goes”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 15-WhatIsayGoes_dumpaday.com_
dumpaday.com

As well known as it is that children love video games; this particular child’s endearment for his PSP handheld console led him down the path of forgery to facilitate his gaming inclinations at school – invoking the power of his mother in this hand written excuse note.

7. “Not to be hard but I need money”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 16-NotToBeHardButINeedTheMoney_fod4.com_
fod4.com

Annisa is a girl who knows how to demand what she is deserved in a delicate way – as she does in this note she wrote to the tooth fairy; which lovingly but sternly details her situation.

6. “My dad wants a horse but my mom says no”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 17-MyDadWantsHors_laughingninja.com_
laughingninja.com

This young horse enthusiast details his love of all things “horse”; while a simple spelling error paints a slightly different portrait. ( It’s okay kid, we know what you meant! )

5. “My mom like’s drinking wine”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 18-Mymomloveswine_parentsociety.com_
parentsociety.com

Nothing is as flattering as when your children chronicle your achievements and parade their pride in you through their chosen art form – In this case; that art form is a note and that achievement is loving wine.

4. “Lucky to be alive”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 19-LuckyYourAlive_u-student.com_
u-student.com

There are seldom enough opportunities in adult life to stop and realize our own impending deaths. Sometimes; it takes the gentle and loving words of a child to remind us just how lucky we really are.

3. “My heart felt like broken glass until I saw you”

23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 20-LikeIhadEveryPokemonEver_reddituploads.com_
reddituploads.com

Young love can be difficult to navigate – but not for this smooth talking young man; who so eloquently summed up the gravity of his affections towards his Zelda loving classmate “Abby”.

2. “Sorry because of nothing”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 21-SorryBecauseofNothing_distractify.com_
distractify.com

Apologies can be tough. This is a classic example of under – apologizing. However; the personalized stationary and matching crayon color choice show that personalization doesn’t always have to be verbally expressed.

1. “Sorry your about to die”
23 Kids Notes That Melted Their Heart 14-SorryYourAboutToDie_dailymail.co_.uk_
dailymail.co.uk