منتدى إحسان
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى إحساندخول

موقع الدراسة الجزائري

description Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching Empty Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching

more_horiz
A creeping cold slips through my door
To steal warmth from hearth and home
And I am left bereft of joy
No holiday to cheer these bones
Or comfort me in these long nights
This vigil I must keep alone
A watchman by my window pane
For your return from restless nights
of wander in these wayward streets
with lustful longings in your eyes
will winters bluster blow you back
into these arms that ache for you
and without question or complaint
just grateful for you once again

description Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching Emptyرد: Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching

more_horiz
thank you for your message
do this job end we are whith you
great job
 Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 468868  Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 22483  Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 468868

description Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching Emptyرد: Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching

more_horiz
thank you so much
Basketball

more_horiz
 Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 22483

more_horiz
 Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 22483  Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 328449

more_horiz
 Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 22483

more_horiz
 Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 216951

more_horiz
 Wintry Woes, winter longings and lonely watching 328449

more_horiz
بارك الله فيك على هذا البداع

privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد